Guangzhou Ruijia Packing Products Co., Ltd.
Beauty show cosmetic packaging free samples
PLA is a plastic substitute that's made from fermented plant starch -- very often corn -- mainly sugar cane elsewhere in the world. As a result, it's rapidly gaining popularity to the more traditional petroleum-based plastics and is set to become a serious replacement.
A move away from conventional oil-based Pet (Polyethylene terephthalate) Plastic bottles Poly(lactic acid) or polylactic acid or polylactide (PLA) is a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch cassava roots, chips or starch or sugarcane (in the rest of the world).
In 2010, PLA had the second highest consumption volume of any bioplastic of the world.
PLA can also be used as a decomposable packaging material, either cast, injection-molded, or spun.Cups and bags have been made from this material.
PLA: How it's created
Still in its infancy when compared to other plastics, PLA is made from fermented plant starch -- very often corn As a result, it's rapidly gaining popularity to the more traditional petroleum-based plastics and is set to become a serious replacement.
When corn is used to product PLA bottles, the following process is followed:
• The corn kernels are milled and the dextrose is extracted.
• This is then allowed to ferment, forming a by-product of lactic acid.
• The base of the PLA plastic is created when polymers of lactic acid are formed.
• The pellets formed are much like those that result from petroleum refining. • The pellets are made into various packaging products.
PLA IS THE WAY FORWARD
Eco For Life -PLA Advantage
1. Biodegradable and Recyclable.
2. All our bottles can be composted or recycled back into reusable states.
3. All bottles are formed from ingeo biopolymer.
4. It is compostable in approximately 6-12 months .The PLA bottles are freezer-safe.
Our PLA Packages Biodegrading Process
PLA Products Making Your Product Environmentally Friendly